Rolls-Royce expands business aviation services network
RUAG Aviation, based in Munich, Germany has expanded its capability to include the BR710A2-20 engine and renewed its ASC contract a further five years for the servicing of the AE 3007A.
Jet Aviation has established a new hub to service the AE 3007A engine in Basel, Switzerland, and a new spoke in Moscow, Russia. It has also renewed its ASC contract for a further five years for the BR710 A1/C4/A2; Tay 611-8/8C and BR725 series engines with hubs located in Basel (Switzerland), Dubai (U.A.E.), St. Louis (Missouri) and Singapore and spokes in Geneva (Switzerland), Moscow (Russia).
Embraer Executive Jets adds a new US hub for the AE 3007A in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with spokes in Mesa (Arizona), Windsor Locks (Connecticut) and Melbourne (Florida).
Andy Robinson, Rolls-Royce, Senior Vice President – Customer Services, said: “As the market leader in business aviation engines we continue to collaborate with the world’s top maintenance providers to deliver the excellent maintenance support that our CorporateCare customers deserve.”
As network additions become fully operational, Rolls-Royce will update contact information for customers on the MyAeroengine Support website, MyAeroengine Support app, and the Rolls-Royce portal Rolls-Royce Care.
Rolls-Royce now has 62 ASCs in place with key maintenance providers worldwide, meaning that CorporateCare customers will benefit from streamlined administration and reduced maintenance time.
About Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
- Rolls-Royce’s vision is to be the market-leader in high performance power systems where our engineering expertise, global reach and deep industry knowledge deliver outstanding customer relationships and solutions. We operate across five businesses: Civil Aerospace, Defence Aerospace, Marine, Nuclear and Power Systems.
- Rolls-Royce has customers in more than 120 countries, comprising more than 400 airlines and leasing customers, 160 armed forces, 4,000 marine customers including 70 navies, and more than 5,000 power and nuclear customers.
- We have three common themes across all our businesses:
- Investing in and developing engineering excellence
- Driving a manufacturing and supply chain transformation which will embed operational excellence in lean, lower-cost facilities and processes
- Leveraging our installed base, product knowledge and engineering capabilities to provide customers with outstanding service through which we can capture aftermarket value long into the future.