ARARATBANK Holds Women in Business Campaign
OREANDA-NEWS. February 14, 2012. Attaching great importance to the women’s involvement in business ARARATBANK makes an attractive offer. From February 10 till May 01 the Bank is holding “Women in business” campaign, reported the press-centre of ARARATBANK.
Within the framework of the campaign the women, running their own business, may get business loans with special terms:
- up to AMD 50 million or USD equivalent business loan,
- 0-14% annual interest rate,
- maximum a 5-year maturity period
The women who meet the below mentioned criteria may apply for the loan during the campaign:
- Legal entities, with 50 and more share owned by female representatives (if the share has been acquired and respectively registered at least 6 months before the loan application has been submitted to the Bank)
- Female private entrepreneurs.
Business women will get pleasant surprises at ARARATBANK. The Borrowers, having been disbursed a loan of AMD 8.000.000 or USD equivalent, will be issued VISA Classic card with no annual service fee and the Borrowers, having been disbursed a loan of AMD 8.000.001-35.000.000 or USD equivalent, will be issued VISA Gold card with no annual service fee either. During the loan service period Borrowers will be provided with small safe deposit boxes, with no fee to be charged for the 1st month.