Highland Gold Announced Result of AGM
OREANDA-NEWS. June 25, 2012. At the Annual General Meeting of Highland Gold Mining Limited held today 14 June 2012, all the following resolutions were passed;
1. The Report of the Directors, Audited Financial Statements and Auditor's report for the year ended 31 December 2011 were adopted.
2. Duncan Baxter, who retired by rotation as a Director of the Company, was elected.
3. Olga Pokrovskaya, who retired by rotation as a Director of the Company, was elected.
4. Ernst & Young LLP were re-elected as Auditors to the Company, to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting.
5. The Directors were authorised to fix the Auditor's remuneration.
The percentage of votes cast was 54.2%.
The Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2011 were sent to shareholders on 18 May 2012 and are on the Company's website at www.highlandgold.com
The issued share capital and total number of voting rights of the Company at 14June 2012 is 325,222,098 ordinary shares of ?0.001 per share. The figure of 325,222,098 shares may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in the Company, under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.